The story of Australian Opal began millions of years ago when parts of Australia were covered by a vast inland sea.
Over a long period of time as the sea evaporated forming a "desert sea", silica stone transformed itself into what we know as Opal.
We have now taken our Australian Opal & joined it once again with the Bounty of the Sea washed up onto our sandy shores, marrying the essence of opal & seashell into a very creative & unique Opal Jewelry range that is purely "Oceanic Australia" at it's heart!
(*Please Note: All seashells are sourced through our own "beachcombing" for shells washed up onto our Australian beaches with no harm to any sealife!")
All photographs of our Opal Jewelry are taken from different angles to show as much of the different opal color play as possible.
Also, our photographs are taken in natural light (unless otherwise stated), to give the closest opal comparison.
We will state any opal color differences with each individual Pendant.
All Of Our Prices Are In Australian Dollars
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE,
PLEASE CLICK IMAGES
• We offer an Secure Payment system with Paypal with all major Credit Cards
• For our Australian customers, we are GST Exempt.
• Cheque/Money Orders for Australian Customers only - please contact us for details.
• While all care has been taken in making available and maintaining the Currency Conversion Rates displayed on this site, such conversion rates are estimates only of currency conversions that may apply to a transaction.
• FREE Postage/Insurance for purchases $500.00